Explosive Opportunity in the Multiple-Billion Dollar Medical Industry
Most Investors Will Miss the Real Profits to Be Had in the Medical Space
Immediate Investment Alert: 3D Signatures Inc. (TSX-V: DXD, OTCQB: TDSGF)
I'm calling 3D Signatures My Top Medical Sector Pick of 2017, here's why...
Every month, more than a quarter-million Americans turn 65. That’s a trend with profound economic and medical consequences. Consider the need for these individuals to have more precise and specialized medicine to combat age. A large bulk of the population will be over the age of 65, a group of people that will need the lion's share of medical needs.
According to data compiled by the Social Security Administration, a man reaching age 65 today can expect to live, on average, until age 84.3.A woman turning age 65 today can expect to live, on average, until age 86.6. This is relevant information because we are told the average person is living to 79, however, this figure is skewed with deaths that occur at birth.
For those who turn 65 today, odds show that they will likely live well into their 80s.
Sadly for these individuals (all of us, for that matter), even with today's medicine, cancer will still likely be the reason many take their last breath if there isn’tany major breakthrough. Notice in the chart how cancer drastically spikes as individuals enter their 60s, 70s, and 80s.
So for the majority of the 250,000 individuals that are entering retirement each year, most can expect to live well into their 80s -- and even into their 90s -- because of medical breakthroughs like we have here.
Cancer is the number-two cause of death in America, with medical errors following right behind it, both of which are targets of interest for this company that I'm introducing to you now.
The Team Leading 3D Signatures’ Expert Team With Successful Track Record in the Biomedical Market
JOHN SWIFT, LLB
CHAIR, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Past Principal Secretary in the Prime Minister's Office and Chief of Staff, Office of the Leader of the Opposition, Government of Canada. Past board member of GenXys Health Care Systems, Inex Pharma, Ultrasonix Medical Corp. and Neuromed Technologies Inc. Past Chairman of Central City Foundation.
CEO & DIRECTOR
Mr. Flowerday has extensive life sciences leadership experience, including over a decade of business development and marketing work for two of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, Germany's Bayer AG and U.S.-based Johnson &Johnson. Other notable positions include executive leadership and entrepreneurial roles with Knight Therapeutics and Pro Bono Bio Inc. Mr. Flowerday was also co-founder and co-owner of both Orphan Canada and RxMedia Healthcare Communications. He is an independent Director of Aequus Pharmaceutical
DR. SABINE MAI, PHD
DIRECTOR AND CHAIR, CLINICAL AND SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Dr. Sabine Mai is currently Professor of Physiology and Pathophysiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Human Anatomy and Cell Science, University of Manitoba. She is also Director of The Genomic Centre for Cancer Research and Diagnosis (GCCRD) at University of Manitoba. She is an internationally known researcher who has more than one-hundred publications related to research on genomics and genomic instability. Most recently, she has contributed to a library of patents related to her work on 3DGenomic Analysis. She is the recipient of several academic awards, including the Braidwood Jackson Memorial Award; the Dr. Saul Highman Memorial Award; the Rh Award (Basic Science); the J&J Cognition Challenge (2013). She was recognized in 2015 as one of the Top 100: Canada's Most Powerful Women.
3D Signatures is a company that has millions of dollars of research and development towards promising change in cancer and neurological diseases plaguing the world.
Let’s Focus On Cancer -- It is a Huge Deal
Everyone knows someone who has either had, has, or has even died from cancer. Cancer has hit home hard for me and my family since my mom was diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 29 when my brother and I were still in diapers. She received the news that she had a tumor that had developed in her neck, with cancerous cells that had spread into her lymph nodes. Questions would race through her head on what type of treatment she should undergo, would she survive to be around for her family, and would it ultimately work.
Doctors told her she would be lucky to live, and had to go through both radiation therapy and surgery. To everyone's surprise, the treatment was successful, and she still lives to tell about her experiences. Talk about devastating news for a young family with children to receive, and then have to make decisions on how to go about treating the illness and the uncertainty that surrounds each decision.
Right now, the cancer industry depends on a largely “one size fits all” approach to treatment of patients. Questions are raised on what treatment is right, whether the patient needs surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, and/or advanced immunotherapies. Which is more ideal, and are the treatments actually working?
3D Signatures’ patented biometric technology is specifically able to more accurately diagnose, assess treatment, and precisely predict a person's optimum treatment.
Precision medicine is desperately needed in the medical industry, considering medical errors actually rank 3rd as the leading cause of death in the U.S., according to a study done by researchers at John Hopkins Medicine. This is right below cancer, which DXD is committed to address as well with its breakthrough, patented technology.
Here is the problem...
Despite advances in medicine, there hasn't been an accurate platform technology to tell what treatment is best for those diagnosed with cancer. In addition, there really aren't ways to determine how a patient is reacting to treatment in real-time.
This is all changing...
Everyone is different, from their genetic makeup, environments, and lifestyles. Most medical treatments are designed for the "average patient" as a "one-size-fits-all” approach, which is successful for some patients but not for others. Precision medicine, sometimes known as "personalized medicine," is an innovative approach to disease prevention and treatment that takes into account these differences.
With more than 100 peer-reviewed papers, 16 clinical studies, two decades of research, and more than $25 million poured into research and development, 3D Signatures’co-founder, Dr. Sabine Mai, is bringing her research of precision medicine to the forefront of theindustry. Not only is she one of the smartest women in all of the world, but she was recognized in 2015 as one of Canada's 100 most powerful women.
This news could play out big for early investors.
How does it work?
3D Signatures Inc. (DXD) has discovered an entirely new class of biomarkers for diagnosis, assessment, and monitoring of major diseases, with a current focus on cancer and neurological disorders. Using this new biomarker, DXD has developed precision clinical tests that are powered by a proprietary software platform that can measure the stage of the disease, the rate at which it is progressing, how effective the given drug would be, and if the drugs would be toxic in a given situation.
Depending on the disease, a clinic takes a tissue, blood, or a cheek swab sample. This sample is then preserved and labeled. Pictures of these samples are then taken from multiple 3D perspectives, which are then exported to a centralized 3D Signatures analytics center.
Once at the center, the images are analyzed and then analyzed using a proprietary scoring model based on the parameters implemented by the company's technology. A personalized report is automatically generated and sent back to the clinic, with clear information and recommendations for the patient. It's highly sophisticated technology but a super-simple, and relatively non-invasive process for the patient.
Not only does the patient receive crucial information to effectively be treated, but this could save healthcare providers billions of dollars. In a largely “one-size-fits-all” world of medicine, we get to start being more precise. It potentially means that once we select a treatment, we can know right away if it's working, see if there are any adverse side effects, and know if the treatment is doing more harm than good – all in near real-time.
In fact, the technology is designed to predict the course of a disease and customize treatment for each individual patient. All of this is backed by more than 20 years of research, and it has already been validated in numerous papers, supported by 16 successful clinical studies on over 1,500 patients with 13 different types of cancer (including prostate, breast, lung, and multiple myeloma), as well as Alzheimer's disease.
This type of personalized treatment is truly groundbreaking and
could soon be adopted by clinics everywhere.
The company's pipeline of targets:
Consider prostate cancer, one of DXD's primary targets, which is currently a $9 billion market. 30 million people are screened for it each year, with 180,000 people diagnosed. Ultimately, about 26,000 people die of it annually.
Just to give you some idea for what opportunity lies ahead for DXD, just in the US and Canada alone, new and existing cases per year total 3 million. Running some simple numbers, that is 3 million patients X $3,000 per test X 1 test per year equals an approximate market of $9 billion for 3D Signatures.
Many diagnosed with prostate cancer are often mistreated, and DXD is looking to minimize this problem through ground-breaking their patented technologies.
The ability to avoid treating the 80% of men with low-grade disease who will never die of prostate cancer would be a multi-billion dollar savings annually.
DXD Part of Major Clinical Studies in North America for Prostate Cancer
Dr. Laurence Klotz, Chairman of the Canadian Urology Research Consortium, comments on DXD:
"We have an opportunity to test a new blood-based biomarker to accurately stratify patients into risk groups. If successful, this could represent a first-in-class blood test, which would specifically identify clinically significant prostate cancer. Such a tool does not currently exist for prostate cancer patients."
Also at the top of DXD's targets is a lesser-known illness known as Hodgkin's Lymphoma. It is a cancer of the lymphatic system which, as it progresses, compromises your body's ability to fight infection. This disease is fought through either chemotherapy or radiation. One or both of the treatments can be used, however, these treatments can have side effects that don't manifest themselves for years. This makes diagnosing and treating very difficult for physicians, and it really isn't until now that this is quickly changing.
According to the Alzheimer's Association, Alzheimer's disease makes up 60-80% of dementia. There is an estimated 5.5 million cases in the US and Canada. This spells out huge implications for 3D Signature's future that investors need to be clued in on.
Take a look at these figures.
5.5 million patients X $3,000 per test X 1 test per year
equals an approximate market of $16.5 billion for 3D Signatures.
DXD's precision technology is designed to determine whether someone will positively respond to conventional chemotherapy almost immediately. In addition, once a treatment is selected, in real-time, it can decipher if the treatment is working.
Big Pharma Has 3D Signatures in its Crosshairs
This technology is a ground-breaking change for drug developers. On average, it takes over a decade to bring a new drug to the market, and this industry could desperately use some more cost-cutting and efficiency practices.
This is exactly where DXD's patented technology comes in. In the drug approval process, much time is spent during clinical trials while the new products are tested. Volunteer patients are monitored to see how they react to the drugs and gauge whether or notthe drug was effective.
This is a waiting game for the companies... DXD's precision technology could give drug companies the ability to know in real-time if the drugs are working and a plethora of details on the specifics of the results almost immediately, without the long wait currently faced.
DXD has already attracted the attention of a number of major pharmaceutical companies and are already in discussions with partnering with some very big names. I see this as what could be one of the major catalysts that could send this stock skyrocketing, making current prices a long, distant memory.
In my opinion, there is no time like the present, and DXD could be one of the most strategically positioned companies to benefit from the discoveries in precision medicine! So well positioned!
After being completely floored by the company's business plan and technology, I went on to learn that nearly 40% of the shares outstanding are owned by insiders. A tightly held share structure is exactly what gives investors in a tiny stock like DXD the most amount of upside potential.
Those who wait to partner on this incredible opportunity could very well be left in the dust after this technology is validated for commercialization and starts to be used in clinics all around the world. Near-term catalysts, such as a strategic partnership with a major pharmaceutical company, could be an absolute game-changer for early investors.
Just like cholera and typhoid fever were major killers in the 1800s and are LARGELY controlled today, illnesses such as cancer could go from being a major killer to one that can be effectively treated, managed and possibly cured. Because breakthroughs like 3D Signatures’ are bringing the medicalindustrychanges worth hundreds of billions of dollars, early investors could stand to make an absolute fortune.
Chief Editor, CrushTheStreet.com
Within 48 hours of the release of this write-up, I will be purchasing shares on the open market.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMTstatements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
Gold Standard Media is owned by the same members of Future Money Trends LLC. Gold Standard Media has been compensated two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for a 90 day marketing campaign to benefit 3D Signatures.
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.