Right now, the focus of CrushTheStreet.com is to make sure all readers are as UPDATED as possible on the Covid-19 pandemic.
As the global economy grinds to a near halt amid the coronavirus pandemic, is an economic depression now inevitable? Economist Jerry Robinson examines the evidence and weighs in. Later, he is joined by popular financial author, John Rubino, for a discussion of our unprecedented times.
Segment 1: Are We Heading For Another Great Depression?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:51
As the global economy grinds to a near halt amid the coronavirus pandemic, is an economic depression now inevitable? Economist Jerry Robinson examines the evidence and weighs in.
- In the Great Depression, the highest unemployment was around 25%
- The economic and health impact of the coming global tsunami
- The corporate media’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic has been as bad as the Federal government’s response
- Our polarizing “democracy”
- Let’s teach our children about the basics
- We tipped off our members about the recent crash (how to become a part of our community)
- Exposing the fake capitalism vs socialism debate in America
- White House, Senate reach deal on massive $2 trillion coronavirus spending bill (NBC News)
- US unemployment could surge to 30% next quarter and GDP might plunge 50%, Fed’s Bullard warns (Markets Insider)
- VIDEO TEACHING: Overcoming Political (And Religious) Propaganda
- Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Join our Community
93% Of Investors Generate Annual Returns, Which Barely Beat Inflation.
Wealth Education and Investment Principles Are Hidden From Public Database On Purpose!
Build The Knowledge Base To Set Yourself Up For A Wealthy Retirement and Leverage The Relationships We Are Forming With Proven Small-Cap Management Teams To Hit Grand-Slams!
Segment 2: An Interview with John Rubino
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 32:14
In this segment, Jerry is joined by returning guest and popular financial author John Rubino for a discussion of our unprecedented times.
- Are we really living in “the greatest economy ever”?
- The economy will shrink dramatically and it will take awhile to come back
- Two Titanic forces: A natural disaster + unlimited currency printing presses
- The amplitude of the booms and busts is getting bigger
- A monetary reset may be good for the economy
- The downside of globalization – where do we go to hide?
- Perhap it’s time to reinstate the gold standard
- The crucial importance of diversification in a currency crisis
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 57:10
Jerry closes out today’s show with a thought-provoking question, especially for the world’s perceived “rich” Americans.
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!