Important Alert: Commodity Supply Shortage
This Stock Could Catapult Your Portfolio!
Electric Vehicles, the World’s Hottest Growth Market,
is Solely Dependent on This Metal!
Nearly 50% of the world’s cobalt is used in rechargeable batteries!
The car industry is being turned upside down, resorting to lithium-ion batteries, and cobalt is a paramount component to this undeniable trend.
My name is Kenneth Ameduri, and my team at CrushTheStreet.com has gone through the corporate presentations of many resource companies. There is no doubt that US Cobalt (TSX-V: USCO & US: SCTFF) is the absolute best play for the coming cobalt mania.
President Donald Trump has drafted an executive order targeting a rule requiring U.S. companies to disclose whether or not their products contain “conflict minerals” from a war-torn part of Africa and to report on their supply chains. The world is demanding alternatives, and companies that are on the front lines, positioning themselves as a solution to unfavorable mining, will be major beneficiaries.
What I have discovered here in US Cobalt could be our next big commodity winner.
Business magnate Wayne Tisdale has identified this trend and is now actively pushing ahead his biggest endeavor yet: US Cobalt He has built his career by attracting billions of dollars and is on the front lines with US Cobalt as a director of what he sees as the West’s greatest solution for the cobalt crisis.
After getting to know Wayne and the rest of his team’s aggressive strategy to be one of North America’s ONLY cobalt-producing companies, my ears were wide open for USCO and I wanted to make sure you become aware of this early on – this is truly under the radar at this point.
After three decades of zero cobalt production in the U.S., the country is essentially a frontier, specifically in one state that hosts the highest-grade cobalt in the U.S.A.: Idaho. USCO’s flagship cobalt project could be destined for cobalt riches in Idaho. If USCO is successful in Idaho at their Iron Creek cobalt property, we could be witnessing the early stages of a speculator’s dream.
The historic resource for Iron Creek is an astounding 1.3 billion tons of cobalt, and the company is sitting on a market cap of merely $25 million – that’s unheard of. Just to put this into perspective, eCobalt’s project is only 15 miles away. They have just a little over double the resources, but a market value of $165 million, which is 600% higher than USCO.
Adjusted for the resource size, USCO would need to gain 300% to be fairly valued versus its peers! This is really just scratching the surface, considering Iron Creek has blue sky potential from historic reports that suggest up to 10 million tons of cobalt exists, which would make it the largest PURE cobalt project in North America.
At current prices, we are talking about a valuation worth well over $1 billion!
The company is fully financed through 2017, with its current exploration program expected to increase estimates from 1.3 million tons to up to 3 million tons of cobalt! The opportunity here is remarkable! In fact, out of 54 companies I’ve looked at, nothing even comes close. Due to recent events with cobalt production in the Congo, companies that are providing solutions in ethical and productive jurisdictions are going to thrive as the demand for cobalt rises and supply takes a nosedive.
Cobalt has gone straight to the top of my list of commodities I am watching, and I am currently in the middle of doing key research on prospects that will profit from this converging trend that is so heavily needed by companies like Tesla, Ford, Microsoft, Apple, and more. An astoundingly small amount of cobalt comes from primary sources – 2%, to be exact.
USCO would fall into this category as a major player, and if they prove up their resource to 10 million tons, we, as early investors, would own a stake in the largest pure cobalt play in North America.
Team: Wayne Tisdale and his team have created $2.7 billion in value by building and selling 5 companies in totally different industries over the past 15 years. They have a recipe for success.
Timing: Demand for cobalt for rechargeable batteries is set to explode over the next 5 years as our world evolves from fossil fuels to green energy to power our electronics, transportation, and homes.
Assets: Perfectly positioned in the Idaho cobalt belt, the Iron Creek cobalt project has a historic resource of 1.3m tons of cobalt, with blue sky potential of up to 10m tons. Additional cobalt properties are to be acquired.
With Donald Trump’s “America First” approach on economics, cobalt companies in the U.S. could see a massive injection of demand as a result of converging trends, including ethical mining, infrastructure spending, pro-American projects, and an unstoppable clean energy trend.
By the year 2020, the use for cobalt in battery applications could be greater than the entire world market for refined cobalt in 2015. We are on the verge of a trend that could birth millionaires from one specific sector. I look forward to booking historic returns and celebrating with all of my readers as we partner with Wayne Tisdale on what is unfolding to be his next huge success story.
Chief Editor, CrushTheStreet.com
CrushTheStreet.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.comand other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the comwebsite (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
Gold Standard Media is owned by the same members of Future Money Trends LLC. Gold Standard Media has been compensated two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for a 30 day marketing campaign to benefit US Cobalt
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.