I strongly believe we’re in the early stages of the bull market. That being said, what is more important is how are we taking advantage of it.
The smash in gold and silver this week created an opportunity to pounce on the best names in the sector.
The most successful investors in the world that invest successfully over the course of decades do not deploy all their capital at once. They dollar-cost average because more important than making money in the market is not losing it in the first place. Capital preservation is key.
Gold’s pullback this week created an incredible opportunity to capture some of the best names in the sector at a bargain.
Our top 2020 profile and reasons why you should consider shares of Gold X Mining (TSXV: GLDX & US: GLDXF):
1. Large Resource: The Toroparu deposit is a world-class gold resource that’s 100% owned by a junior mining company in South America, and Gold X is sitting on more than 7.35m ounces of measured & indicated gold resources and an additional 3.15m inferred resources.
2. Low Cost to Produce: With gold at around $2,000/ounce, projects such as Toroparu, which disclosed in its latest technical report a mine plan containing more than 5m ounces of gold with an estimated average production of 188,000 ounces PER YEAR and estimated all-in sustaining costs of LESS THAN $800/ounce, are CASH MACHINES that have the potential to generate more than 100% PROFIT MARGINS at today’s prices.
93% Of Investors Generate Annual Returns, Which Barely Beat Inflation.
Wealth Education and Investment Principles Are Hidden From Public Database On Purpose!
Build The Knowledge Base To Set Yourself Up For A Wealthy Retirement and Leverage The Relationships We Are Forming With Proven Small-Cap Management Teams To Hit Grand-Slams!
3. Strategic Partnerships: It has strong ownership, including 9.5% owned by Wheaton Precious Metals and another 20.2% in the hands of Gran Columbia Gold (a mid-tier gold producer)!
4. Leverage to the Gold Price: The entire market cap is USD$140m, or $28/oz of gold contained in the mine plan, a SCREAMING BARGAIN.
5. All-Star Team: The company’s CEO, Paul Matysek, is a genius in developing and de-risking mining projects.. He and Gold X CFO Bassam Moubarak have an unparalleled transaction pedigree. This experienced team has decades of experience and success in mining and is heading up a world-class deposit in South America!
6. New Addition: Robert Friedland (Non-Executive Chairman), founder of Ivanhoe Mines, considered by many as the top mining entrepreneur of our generation, has been recently brought on board to add his history of success and EXPERTICE to the development of Gold X Mining.
7. Mining Friendly Jurisdiction: Being located in Guyana, an English-speaking, rapidly-growing economy under British Common Law that derives 50% of export revenues from mining, and home of the largest offshore oil discoveries in a decade by ExxonMobil is very favorable to execute and advance the Toroparu project.
8. Timing: With strategic partnerships and the capability to advance in 2020, hitting the ground running in the early stages of the bull market could pay in spades for early investors!
9. Commitment: With 2 decades and US$150m put into the development of Toroparu, Gold X is incredibly committed and is now ready to strike while the iron is hot.
Consider shares of Gold X Mining (TSXV: GLDX & US: GLDXF)!
This under-the-radar development play is strongly positioned in a favorable jurisdiction, 100% in control of a world-class gold deposit, and strategically positioned for gold’s move higher.
Chief Editor, CrushTheStreet.com
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!
Protect Yourself Now, By Building A Fully-Hedged Financial Fortress!
Legal Notice: No matter how good an investment sounds, and no mater who is selling it, make sure you’re dealing with a registered investment professional. Use the free, simple search at investor.gov
Please read our full disclaimer at CrushTheStreet.com/disclaimer